Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pink Zinnia with CS3

Original Photo
I recently became the owner of Photoshop CS3. It came on the computer my brother-in-law handed down to us. :)

I like the new computer for many reasons, but the main reason is that now I can put some Photoshop actions into use that never would work on Photoshop 7.

Here is one of my photographs that I was playing around with a week or so ago. Now I can't remember what I actually did to it, but I like the results. What do you think?
After playing around in CS3

2 comments:

Miss Sarah said...

Very pretty. I like that shade of pink. Now I should just get you to teach me how to use Photoshop (in some of our spare minutes, right?! :)).

By the way, your Artfire shop is looking great. You can tell by your photos of your cards that you are a photographer. :)

Triplet said...

Like it! And I like this new blog. Only problem is that, like another photography blog I follow, I can't look at it on my usual computer.:} Go figure.

One other thought. I really like the comment boxes that open up in a small window so you can still see the post and don't have to go back to the post after you comment.:) Did you get all that?:D